We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 9 and 10, including the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of the last episode of The Good Bad Mother, Young-soon (Ra Mi-ran) comes to realize that a letter left by her son before his accident was one intended to send her a message.
This message, it’s made clear, was that Kang-ho (Lee Do-hyun) had deposited a memory card behind his family photo, though as of right now, we do not know the contents of it.
What we can assume, however, is that it will be something that will provide Young-soon plenty of clarity over exactly who her son was during his time in Seoul.
With that in mind, there is the risk that Young-soon will feel upset towards her son, realizing that he got involved in a shady life purely to try and take Woo-byeok (Choi Moo-sung) down.
That may even be light on the fact that the prosecutor left Mi-joo (Ahn Eun-jin) mid-relationship and sacrificed everything for his warped pursuit of justice.
For the rest of The Good Bad Mother ongoings, look no further:
- Kang-ho can now walk again, a feat kickstarted by him standing to save his mother from hanging herself.
- Young-soon’s cancer is worsening, and she expects to die soon.
- Young-soon has lost her pig farm.
- Mi-joo got to open a nail salon, and it’s been a success, but her children are becoming increasingly concerned about having no father.
- Woo-byeok’s men have found evidence against Tae-soo and fed back to their boss that Kang-ho can walk.
- Ha-young will be married into Dosang Group for the sake of her father.
- Sam-sik is trying to impress Mi-joo, wanting to marry her, and hoping his friend can confirm she no longer likes Kang-ho.
The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 9 and 10 Release Date and Time
The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episode 9 will be released on Netflix on May 24, 2023. The usual release time is 4:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episode 10 will air at the same time the next day, May 25. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 70-80 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 9 and 10 with a subscription to Netflix at the dates and times mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Wednesday and Thursday at 22:30 (KST).
- Young-soon will play the data from the memory card and discover Kang-ho’s true intentions.
- Young-soon will push for Kang-ho to quickly regain his memories, desperate for clarity on why he was linked with Woo-byeok.
- Because of all this, Young-soon should discover the truth behind her husband’s death.
- Woo-byeok and Tae-soo, in the next stage of their rivalry, will attempt to use Kang-ho against the other.
- Mi-joo realizes she does have feelings for Kang-ho.
- Sam-sik feels his jealousy rise towards Kang-ho once more.