We discuss predictions for the Prime Video series The Peripheral season 1, episode 4, and detail the release date, time, and where to watch online.
The Peripheral season 1, episode 3 continues the search for Aelita, with two opposing teams hot on her trail. We have Flynne (Chloe Grace Moretz) working with Wilf, retracing her steps from that opening night, while the Research Institute head honcho Cherise is seen covering her own tracks and killing those involved in the plot. It’s an improved installment that builds atmosphere and tension as Flynne now has two enemies to look out for. Whilst Aelita leaves tantalizing clues for the gang to follow. Here’s what happened in episode three of The Peripheral:
- Corbell Pickett (Louis Herthum) considers his options. He’s been given $2.5 million as a deposit, which could soon amount to ten million if he kills the Fisher family. The millionaire doesn’t know if this is a con or a serious offer though.
- Flynne confesses to Billy Ann, telling her friend absolutely everything that has happened. Meanwhile, Burton (Jack Reynor) buys the 3D printing business and splashes his cash on a new rental. They are gearing up for another attack and hire Conner for his services too.
- Flynne admits that she has told Billy Ann everything. Burton worries that she will tell her husband Jasper, who is Corbell’s nephew. Burton and Flynne agree on a shared lie to cover their backs.
- Flynne then explains everything from her first night in London to Wilf and his team. They are aware of Mariel, who worked for the Research Institute. Ash asks Flynne about Corbell and warns her of an imminent attack.
- Burton is updated on this crucial piece of information. He offers Corbell 200k a week to not kill them instead and he shakes on the deal. Tommy witnesses this transaction, growing evermore suspicious of Burton’s actions each passing day.
- Wilf and Flynne synch up and search the streets, which allows for some harmless flirting and a chance for a kiss. Aelita left a riddle as a clue and Flynne solves the mystery quickly. They hunt down Aelita’s hidden base.
- Cherise kills Grace for revealing information to Aelita.
- Corbell asks Jasper to find out what is going on at the Fisher household.
- Daniel and his trusty robot attack Wilf and Flynne. Cherise watches this fight unfold from afar. Daniel states that Flynne has something of theirs before he is killed.
The Peripheral season 1, episode 4 release date and time
Episode 4 is scheduled to release on Prime Video on Friday, November 4th, 2022, at 12am ET. Episode 4 is titled “Jackpot” and will have a run time of 56 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch The Peripheral season 1, episode 4, on Prime Video on the date mentioned above.
- Jasper will casually try to infiltrate the Fisher household and befriend Burton. He’s been tasked with figuring out just what is going on there and will need to play a smart game to find answers without appearing suspicious.
- Flynne and Wilf will continue their hunt for Aelita. I am sure there will be more clues to follow.
- Cherise will dispatch her next assassin to track down Flynne, who seems to avoid death over and over again.
- Corbell will do his own digging and may uncover the whole futuristic plot. I can’t see it taking long for Billy Ann to tell Jasper, who will then tell Corbell everything. It would be interesting if Cherise contacts Corbell and asks for his assistance. She might threaten him into committing murder even without the ten million price tag on the table.