We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Mob Psycho 100 season 3, episode 10, and include the release date and where to watch online.
Week after week, Mob Psycho 100 continues to remind viewers that they shouldn’t try to predict what’s coming next because they’ll never know. If you’re still devastated by the ending of episode 8, you’re not alone. Seeing Mob (voiced by Setsuo Ito) get so close to everything he’s wanted, only to have it all put into jeopardy in the last few seconds, was painful but definitely made for a surprise ending that will have us sitting on the edge of our seats until next week.
- After returning to school from Christmas Break, Mob learns that Tsubomi will be moving next month. He thought he had more time to confess his feelings to her but decides he must do it sooner rather than later now.
- Mob asks the members of The Body Improvement Club for advice, but they aren’t much help. They do assure him he is fine the way he is, especially considering all the hard work he’s been putting into his body recently.
- Mob asks the Telepathy Club for their advice next. They don’t have much to offer him in advice either.
- Mob learns from Mezato that many of the other boys around the school are asking Tsubomi out as well. She suggests that Mob try a different approach from the others before asking what he likes about Tsubomi.
- Reigen and Serizawa attempt to give Mob advice next. While it starts off a bit rocky at first, with Mob unable to answer what exactly he likes about Tsubomi. In the end, they assure him that as long as he remains true to himself, things will be fine.
- Mob gets advice from Hanazawa and Ritsu as well before finally deciding to call Tsubomi. He makes plans to meet with her at the park the next day so that he can confess to her.
- The next day is going well for Mob, as he is surprisingly calm. Minegishi even helps by giving him a better bouquet at the flower show.
- As Mob waits at a crosswalk with a young boy, a cat jumps out in front of a car. Mob saves the cat with his psychic powers but misses the fact that the young boy has walked out into the street too. In danger of being hit, Mob rushes in front of the young boy and takes the blow from the car himself, leaving him bleeding in the street.
Mob Psycho 100 season 3, episode 10 release date and time
Mob Psycho 100 season 3, episode 10, is scheduled to be released on Crunchyroll on Wednesday, December 7th, 2022. The release time is 12:00 p.m. EST. Episode 10 is titled “Mob 2 ~Rival~” and will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Mob Psycho 100 season 3, episode 10, with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
Last week, I predicted that hearing about Tsubomi moving would encourage him to confess to her, which was actually right. However, I could’ve never predicted that episode 8 would end the way that it did. Now, instead of wondering if Mob’s feelings will be reciprocated, viewers will have to wonder if Mob is going to make it out of this alive at all.
- There’s no way that Mob can be dead, so I’m going to assume that he used his psychic powers to at least weaken the blow from the car. Mob is likely injured but will hopefully pull through at least.
- The preview for next week showed the ground underneath Mob exploding. Now would be a terribly inconvenient time for another psychic to attack, but it would also be perfect timing since Mob is incapacitated. I wouldn’t be surprised to see another esper pop up and try to take advantage of Mob while he is already down.
- Mob seems to reach 100% in the trailer as well, with Hanazawa showing up to stop him. Although they are friends now, the two of them have had issues in the past, so this could be a good time for Hanazawa to try and take Mob out. However, what seems more likely is that Hanazawa is trying to stop Mob from going on a rampage, as he is known to lose control when reaching 100%.