We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Acapulco season 2, episode 9, and include the release date and where to watch online.
An emotionally charged episode of Acapulco happened with a relationship looking likely to end, Memo (Fernando Carsa) challenges Maximo (Enrique Arrizon) about letting Hector (Rafael Cebrián) take the fall, and we inch closer to finding out who present-day Maximo is avoiding in Acapulco. Here is everything that went down in season 2, episode 8.
- We find out that Easter week is one of the biggest weeks in the city and at the resort. However, this year is slightly different, as the new investor has rented out the entire resort for the weekend.
- Before the investor arrives, the entire staff has the best time enjoying the resort to themselves. In the middle of this, Memo realizes that Hector couldn’t be the mole. Maximo did everything he could to convince him but ultimately had to tell Memo the truth. A frustrated Memo calls out Maximo and says he must tell the truth.
- Mr. Vera (investor) arrives at the resort, and Maximo ensures the entire weekend goes well for him.
- Maximo struggled to find a way to stand out at Mr. Vera, so he talked him into sneaking out and heading to a ceviche truck. His plan worked as Mr. Vera enjoyed the food and could get away from all his bodyguards.
- Throughout this time, Maximo realized a lesson that Memo was correct, that he needed to come clean about being the mole to Diane.
- Once the weekend was over, Diane was ready to talk up Maximo, but he told her the truth, and she fired him.
- Speaking of Diane, she had been trying to sabotage Julia and Chad’s relationship for months. While her plan seemed to backfire, Chad said he was lost and needed some time away from Julia. So the pair agreed to break up.
- However, as the episode ended, Chad resigned as he was heading to LA for a little while.
- Nora continues to struggle without Sara around and gets confronted by Cucho, who tells her that Sara was a devil child and caused her to poison Roberta’s mind. She took the entire thing to heart and wasn’t sure what to do.
- After sitting with it and Esteban comforting her, Nora called out Cucho in the middle of the parade. Afterward, a conversation with someone dressed as the Virgin Mary help Nora realizes that she isn’t a bad mom.
Acapulco season 2, episode 9 release date and time
Episode 9 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 9th, 2022, at 12 am PT. Episode 9 is titled “The Power of Love” and will have a run time of 32 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Acapulco season 1, episode 9, with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Maximo starts working with Isabel and her family.
- Julia finds out about Maximo getting fired and freaks out.
- Memo is lost without his best friend at work.
- Julia finds Maximo to tell him about her and Chad breaking up.