We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 3, and include the release date and where to watch online.
This episode gave fans one of the most fun encounters between Senpai and Nagatoro (voiced by Sumire Uesaka) yet, as they ventured to the zoo together. While it’s fun to see them interacting with friends, some of their best moments come when we see just the two of them together. This week was no different, as both Senpai and Nagatoro came to each other’s defense when it really mattered, reminding fans that despite the teasing, these two really do seem to care about one another.
- The episode opens with Nagatoro eating candy in the art room as Senpai works.
- Later, Sana Sunomiya walks in on Senpai, inspecting his art. She gives him a pair of zoo tickets, encouraging him to draw and take Nagatoro.
- Despite his initial nerves, Senpai invites Nagatoro, saying he will teach her to draw, and she agrees after some teasing.
- That Sunday, Senpai gives Nagatoro a sketchbook, but she’s more interested in the animals, while he’s more intent on drawing. Senpai tries to apologize when he fears he’s boring her, but Nagatoro says she doesn’t mind and even agrees to draw with him.
- Nagatoro forces Senpai to guide her hand as he helps her draw the outline of a red panda.
- Nagatoro goes to the bathroom, leaving Senpai alone in the zoo cafe. A couple walks in as he waits and grabs the sketchbooks, poking fun at Nagatoro’s sketches.
- Senpai angrily stands up from the table and yells at them for laughing at someone else’s hard work.
- Nagatoro returns, making the couple nervous when she says they were making fun of her drawings. They attempt to backtrack their insults before Nagatoro eventually runs them out in fear.
- Senpai thanks Nagatoro for helping but is upset he couldn’t do more. However, Nagatoro actually saw Senpai defending her art earlier and was touched. Instead of saying so, she teases that being a wimp is a good look for him.
- With it getting late, Senpai suggests they draw one more animal and says Nagatoro should pick her favorite one. She chooses the sloth.
- Senpai wonders why Nagatoro is drawing from so far away, but when they share pictures, he sees she was drawing him instead. She jokes that he is like a sloth. He is upset at first but soon realizes how carefully it was drawn.
- The episode ends with Nagatoro teasing him for staring at her drawing for so long.
Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date and Time
Episode 3 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Saturday, January 28th, 2023. The release time is 1:30 p.m. ET. The title of episode 3 is unknown at this time, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 3 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
Last week I predicted that Senpai would treat Nagatoro to something, and I was somewhat correct. Technically the art club president treated them both, but it was close enough. The outcome was still the same, as the overall outing went well, bringing Nagatoro and Senpai even closer.
- In the preview for the next episode, we see Senpai, Nagatoro, and her friends running alongside the art club president. They hint at this episode being about misunderstandings, and given the way the president is dressed, I could definitely still see her and Senpai getting into a misunderstanding over his relationship with the president.
- There seems to be some sort of sports festival going on. While Senpai isn’t known for being one of the best athletes, Nagatoro is athletic, and I imagine this will bring out her more competitive side. She may even challenge Senpai, wagering something important on the line.