We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 4 and include the release date and where to watch online.
Mike McLusky (Jeremy Renner) has orchestrated the first part of his master plan, now he needs the gang leaders on the inside to do his dirty work for him. Unfortunately, Mike’s police allies and the inmates in general seem to disagree with Mike’s ethos and make his job much harder in “Five at Five.”
Meanwhile, Mike searches for Iris (Emma Laird) and Kyle (Taylor Handley) returns to Kingstown with a suspension from work. It’s a fast-paced installment that whizzes from scene to scene at a rapid speed, although not that much happens with regards to the plot. Here’s what happened in Mayor of Kingstown Season 4 Episode 3:
- Iris returns to Milo and is soon back working in a brothel. Joseph gives her a bedroom and a wage. Iris talks with another prostitute called Tatiana, who offers her pills.
- Mike hears that Bunny’s grandmother’s home has been raided. He heads to the police station to confront Ian and Stevie about this problematic incident. They say they had to do the raid, but Mike is enraged. Bunny will eventually find about this.
- In tent city, Bunny meets with Mike. He wants assurances and asks for a favor. At 5 pm, the guards will turn away. Bunny will then initiate the first stage of his plan.
- Kyle is suspended after the shootout and quits, returning back to Kingstown. Ian can’t give him work yet though and Mike doesn’t have anything for him. Kyle needs to keep busy and he needs the money, but still refuses Mike’s suggestion to search for Iris.
- Mike talks with Joseph, asking for Iris’s whereabouts. Joseph plays dumb. Mike notices a woman (Tatiana) with a baby at Joseph’s. Mike then meets with Evelyn. They are shown around a privately-owned prison. The owners want to transfer tent city inmates to this new prison.
- Tatiana lures Mike to the club and Joseph takes him hostage. Mike is looking for Iris, but has to fight his way out of Joseph’s establishment instead. He tells Joseph to pass on a message to Milo: he knows he’s out of prison and he will find him.
- The guards turn away and the gang leaders start to beat up some inmates. Bunny is attacked though and just escapes with his life. This incident scares Bunny and he tells Mike to get him out. Mike has 48 hours to release him or his family will be next.
- Mike tells the guards to keep Bunny safe. If they don’t, then whatever happens to the Mayor will happen to the guards as well.
Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 4 Release Date and Time
Season 2 Episode 4 is scheduled to release on Paramount+ on Sunday, February 5th, 2023. The release time is 3 am ET/ 12am PT. The title of episode 4 is still to be confirmed, as is the running time.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 4 with a subscription to Paramount+ on the date mentioned above.
- The inmates at tent city will start to be transferred to a new prison. This is bad news for Bunny, who is already losing control of the prisoners as it is. He needs stability and Mike’s support to make a difference. Mike may not be able to help if they are sent to a new prison.
- Mike has been threatened by a supposed ally. He has two days to secure Bunny’s freedom or his family might be next. Mike doesn’t have much choice, he needs to get Bunny out.
- Iris is back in hell again, working in a brothel and hooked on drugs. Is this a suicidal, self-destructive thing or did she genuinely think Milo could help her? Mike will search the brothels for her, getting himself into more danger along the way.
- More chaos in Kingstown.
1 thought on “Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 4 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
I love this series. I hope that it has several seasons. I can’t get enough of it.