We discuss predictions for Your Honor Season 2 Episode 5 and include the Release Date, Time, and Where to Watch online.
An unexpected birthday party invite. The return of Big Mo’s money by somebody that she never expected to see again. Jimmy’s father-in-law, Carmine Conti (Mark Margolis), returned to New Orleans after being absent from the area for years.
Episode 4, named “Part Fourteen,” not only introduced us to a new character who could become the former judge’s worst nightmare in the future but also showed us that Michael (Bryan Cranston) has an appreciation for life again after Jimmy (Michael Stuhlbarg) refused to kill him. One thing I appreciate about Season 2 is the pacing, as the season takes time to build tension and draw the viewer in. Here’s what happened in Your Honor Season 2 Episode 4:
- Jimmy invites Michael to his 50th birthday party and asks him to bring Charlie. Olivia is delighted as she sees the invitation as a way for Michael to learn more about the Baxters. She helps Michael get fitted for a suit to wear to the party and asks him to be her eyes when he attends.
- Michael informs Charlie that he’s now a grandfather and asks him to attend the birthday party with him, per Jimmy’s request.
- Trey calls his mother (Aunt Sheila) to help get him out of jail, but she refuses to help. Roger later visits Sheila’s house looking for Trey. He barges into her house to search Eugene’s backpack as he thinks it has the money in it.
- Little Mo uses his collect call to contact Eugene and asks him to guard the money bag. Eugene informs him that it’s safe and hidden under his bed.
- Big Mo contacts Sheila as she has no idea of Little Mo’s whereabouts. Sheila blames Big Mo for Trey and Little Mo’s arrests and tells her to stay away from Trey.
- Sheila visits Little Mo and Trey in jail. She asks them why Roger showed up unannounced, and why Big Mo called. Little Mo realizes Sheila is in danger and begs her to bail him out. As she leaves the building, Roger is outside in his car, keeping tabs on her.
- Fia visits Michael and expresses her concern about his involvement with her family, stating that bad things happen when they’re around.
- Big Mo asks for Rudy’s help to get Little Mo out of jail.
- At Jimmy’s party, Gina asks Michael why he’s in attendance and tells him to stay away from her family. After visiting the bathroom, Michael calls Olivia to tell her he’s going to leave the party. Olivia encourages him to stay and not to worry about what Gina says. At this point, Michael knows he must be wearing a wire, and searches his outfit, only to find one hidden in his collar. He removes it and goes back out to the party.
- Jimmy introduces Michael as a new family member to all the guests at the birthday party and announces that Fia gave birth and that he and Michael now share a grandson. Jimmy also introduces Charlie as the mayor, stating that he would be a great potential godparent to Rocco. Moments later, Michael and Jimmy are introduced to Jimmy’s father-in-law, Carmine Conti, who tells them that it’s lovely to meet the city’s power brokers and that he’s looking forward to the things they’ll do together.
- Little Mo is released from prison, returns to Aunt Sheila’s, and finds her house broken into and ransacked. The bag of money is nowhere to be seen, and a member of the Desire gang calls Big Mo to tell her that it’s gone. As she answers, she says she has a good idea of where it is. Eugene is standing at her front door with the bag of cash that he brought back to New Orleans from Houston.
- Frankie sees Michael in the hallway at the party and asks him to come and speak to Jimmy. After being led into a room, Frankie searches Michael for a wire. After deeming him clean, Jimmy asks him why he keeps coming around his family and what he wants from them, as he holds a gun. He is also suspicious of Michael’s release from prison. Michael tells Jimmy to do what he’s got to do and leans into the gun. Jimmy tells him he won’t be his executioner and walks out of the room.
Your Honor Season 2 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Episode 5 is scheduled to release on Showtime on Sunday, February 12th, 2023. The release time is 9 pm ET/PT. Showtime app subscribers can watch the episode on Friday, February 10th, 2023, at midnight ET. Episode 5 is titled “Part Fifteen” and will have a run time of 60 minutes which includes commercials.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Your Honor Season 2 Episode 5 on Showtime on the date mentioned above.
Eugene taking off with the money was a prediction that I got completely wrong, but traveling so far to return Big Mo’s money will be something she appreciates, proving his loyalty to the Desire gang. On the other hand, Little Mo is in hot water, especially as Big Mo knows he lied about Eugene escaping.
- If Little Mo returns to New Orleans, I think there will be serious consequences for him when it comes to Big Mo. Not only did he get arrested and risk her losing her money, but he also lied about Eugene, and I don’t imagine she will be letting those things slide.
- Carmine Conti’s return feels like something that will hold a lot of weight over the last five episodes, especially after returning to New Orleans for the first time in years. I’d imagine he will become one of Michael’s biggest worries moving forward with the Baxter takedown.