We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 6 and include the release date and where to watch online.
Taylor Sheridan and Hugh Dillon’s crime thriller series Mayor of Kingstown continues to build momentum in “Kill Box.” Mike (Jeremy Renner) struggles to solve his two major dilemmas, Milo’s (Aidan Gillen) fortune and the transferring of the four crime bosses from tent city to another prison. As Mike investigates the crimes surrounding Milo’s fortune, the crime bosses lose faith in their mediator on the inside. Mike is facing a whole world of pain in this slow-moving and repetitive installment. Here’s what happened in Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 5:
- Bunny’s cousin Rhonda demands to know where Bunny has been moved to, but Mike is unsure. He has Carney hunt out the crime bosses, and the prison guard soon spots two in the yard. Bunny is also at the same prison, slowly coming to terms with his new surroundings.
- Mike worries that Milo’s fortune will lead to more deaths. Horace has been killed and his wife could be next. Kyle urges Mike to let Milo have his money and leave, but there is a personal rivalry between Mike and Milo, he cannot let the Russian mobster win.
- Joseph tracks down Horace’s wife and kills her. Mike, Ian and Stevie find the body. Mike believes the woman has blabbed; he orders them to move the bonds straight away.
- Kyle, who is back on the bottle, is told that he can go back to work. He worries that he’ll be a terrible dad, as he struggles to comprehend what is right or wrong anymore. His wife comforts him.
- Kareem meets with the four crime bosses and orders them to lay low. The Bloods leader wants to ignore Mike’s plans though and take back control on the inside.
- Joseph is taken to meet with Milo. The Russian boss is angry that he failed to retrieve his fortune. Now it is up to Milo to solve this problem once and for all.
- A hooded individual steals the bonds from the police department’s evidence locker. Mike orders Stevie to delete the tapes and find the thief.
- Carney passes Bunny a phone on the inside. Mike is calling, he promises to get Bunny out. They meet in person the next day. Bunny has lost all faith in Mike though; he says he is going to take control again. Mike pleads with him not to do anything stupid.
- Bunny is beaten by corrupt guards and placed in the kill box.
- The Bloods leader is set on fire and killed in his cell.
Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
Season 2 Episode 6 is scheduled to release on Paramount+ on Sunday, February 19th, 2023. The release time is 3 am ET/ 12am PT. The title of episode 6 is still to be confirmed, as is the running time.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 6 with a subscription to Paramount+ on the date mentioned above.
- Bunny doesn’t trust Mike anymore. Because of him, he has been kept in prison against his will, and now thrown into solitary confinement. Once he is out, he is going to take back control and do things his way.
- Mike has lost his alliance with the four crime bosses and has now lost Milo’s bonds too. Stevie will struggle to find the thief and Mike will be forced to get violent as he searches for the missing bonds. He’ll be ruthless, searching for clues in the criminal underworld.
- Kyle must decide whether to re-join the police force or continue working with Mike. I think he’ll stick with Mike, after losing his own faith in the police department.
- Milo will be reconnected with his fortune, although I don’t think he’ll be leaving anytime soon. He has unfinished business with Mike.