We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series Rabbit Hole Season 1 Episode 4, including the release date and where to watch online.
This is an exciting episode because it is a race against time for John (Kiefer Sutherland) to gain the upper hand to see who is behind the conspiracy. The script contains surprising and effective flashbacks that keep the viewer guessing. Rabbit Hole allows us to learn more about Dr. Ben Wilson’s (Charles Dance) back story, which makes the show all the more fascinating.
Here’s what happened with Rabbit Hole Season 1 Episode 3:
- Ben breaks into John’s apartment to break the news to him that he is still alive. He worked for the CIA and was a former psychologist for the government.
- Ben tells John there is a man named Crowley planning on hijacking and creating a new world order to hijack governments.
- Dr. Ben Wilson plans to use John and Valence to catch Crowley. Ben says it will require trust in one another, him, and the plan while doubting everyone else.
- We learn that John and Valence owned their own company together. They broke up as part of a plan from Ben to make it look like they no longer talk. This allows them a safety measure as they both work to catch Crowley, operating independently.
- We learn John and Valence met in boarding school. Valence helped him break into his father’s safe after his death, where they discovered his father’s manifesto, “The Algorithms of Control.”
- John breaks into Arda Analytics headquarters to steal Valence’s data to find out who sent him a message to kill himself. He uses a cipher Valence left with “safety” as the password.
- Hailey steals her phone and appears to be accessing an account with over 26 million dollars.
Rabbit Hole Season 1 Episode 4 Release Date and Time
Episode 4 will be released on Paramount+ on Sunday, April 9th, 2023, at 3:00 a.m. ET. The episode’s title is “The Person in Your Ear,” and the run time is 47 minutes.
Where to watch online
Rabbit Hole can be watched exclusively on Paramount+ with a subscription. The streaming platform has plans as low as $4.99 a month. New streaming customers can get a 7-day free trial or a Walmart+ subscription plan.
- Is it me, or does Valence look guilty when John brought up the Manchurian Candidate theory about Crowley taking over governments worldwide? Something tells me Valence was a plant or Crowley was a client, with John not knowing it.
- Is it me, or does the back of Ben look very similar to the man who turned the corner right before John’s office floor blew up? Something tells me that the intern would be working for Ben, who had the intern set off the bomb.
- Is Ben possibly Crowley? This would seem ridiculous because why risk bringing in his own son? The simple solution may be that he is Crowley and wants to reunite with his son. Making John go through all this may be his only way to make him see the light and come to his side.
1 thought on “Rabbit Hole Season 1 Episode 4 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
if Ben was Crowley, how could he tell Xander to kill himself while he’s next to John?