We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series The Last Thing He Told Me Season 1 Episode 3, including the release date and where to watch online.
Apple TV+ has launched a new miniseries with a double bill of installments.
Episode two, “The Day After,” continues the saga as Hannah (Jennifer Garner) tries to figure out exactly why her husband is on the run and how she can prove his innocence.
Meanwhile, Owen’s daughter Bailey (Angourie Rice) is hounded on social media and treated like an outcast at school.
It’s a professionally made series that squanders its intriguing premise very early on. Here’s what happened in The Last Thing He Told Me Season 1 Episode 2:
- Hannah tries to get into contact with her lawyer Carl, but he is dodging her calls. She drives Bailey to school, paranoid that she is being followed.
- Hannah’s friends Max and Jules, who work for the San Francisco Chronicle, update her on Owen’s case. He is wanted as a material witness, but if he doesn’t cooperate, he could become a subject in the investigation. Hannah still thinks he is innocent though.
- Hannah tries to hack into Owen’s laptop, but he has multiple passwords. Two FBI agents confiscate the laptop and question Hannah at her studio. She explains how she has already spoken with Grady Bradford, a US Marshal. The agents were unaware of this.
- Hannah drives to Carl’s house, but he is busy throwing a party. Carl’s wife, Patty, confronts Hannah. She is furious, Owen persuaded them to invest in the company, and they could lose their life savings. Patty refuses to help Hannah.
- Bailey is hounded on social media and treated poorly at school by her fellow students. Her boyfriend Bobby tries to cheer her up at lunch, but he has more bad news. He’s moving far away for college.
- Hannah calls her ex-boyfriend and lawyer, Jake Davis. He warns her about this suspicious US Marshal. Jake thinks that because Owen ran away, he is guilty. But he will help her regardless. Jake says he’ll hire a Private Investigator to do some digging.
- Bailey leaves school early and heads home. She believes an intruder is in the house and goes to Hannah’s studio. They call the police, but they can’t find an intruder.
- Max and Jules come over to cheer them up. Max is also suspicious of Grady. He handed Hannah a napkin with his number on it instead of a business card. The number has an Austin area code. Hannah tries the number. It is legit.
- Carl explains that the investment was a lie. He has lost all his money and needed a cover-up.
- Hannah tries to make connections between Owen and Austin. Bailey remembers going to a football game in Austin with her dad.
- Hannah decides to go to Austin herself, taking Bailey along for the journey.
The Last Thing He Told Me Season 1 Episode 3 Release Date and Time
Episode 3 will be released on Apple TV+ on Friday, April 21st, 2023, at 12 am PT. Episode 3 is titled “Keep Austin Weird” and will have a run time of 45 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch The Last Thing He Told Me Season 1 Episode 3 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Hannah and Bailey will do their own snooping in Austin, uncovering more secrets about Owen and his past.
- They will meet with Grady, who will unveil more about Owen’s secret life.
- Max and Jules will be forced to run a story on Hannah. This will ruin their friendship. Hannah and Bailey will start to feel extremely paranoid, unable to trust anyone.
- What they find out in Austin will also force them to go on the run.