We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series The Last Thing He Told Me Season 1 Episode 4, including the release date and where to watch online.
In “Keep Austin Weird,” Hannah (Jennifer Garner) takes Bailey (Angourie Rice) to Austin in the hopes of triggering old memories. She wants to investigate the connection between Owen (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and the city.
Meanwhile, Hannah’s home is visited by a strange man, and Grady (Augusto Aguilera) stands guard. While the case against The Shop intensifies. It’s a rather dull episode on the whole, with a repetitive plot and cliched flashback sequences, proving that the show has very little to add to the genre.
Here’s what happened in The Last Thing He Told Me Season 1 Episode 3:
- Jake informs Hannah that the FBI wants to interview her. In Austin, she feels paranoid and constantly watched. They enter the hotel in the opening scene of the series.
- At the stadium, Bailey tries to recall memories from her childhood. An insignificant object triggers memories of the football game. She was there with her dad. He was wearing a suit, and she wore a dress. They had just come from a wedding.
- Hannah and Bailey search local churches next. The one that Bailey thinks is the right church has no record of the wedding though.
- Jules and Max call, and the senior staff members at The Shop are looking to be indicted. Owen is probably next.
- Hannah loses Bailey. She finds her at a concert hall. Bailey misses school and her normal life.
- Avett calls Hannah. He threatens her, blaming Owen for the scandal.
- Grady watches Bobby drop off gifts, and a strange man spies on the houseboat.
- Jake calls again, Avett’s second in command has been indicted. Jake urges Hannah to comply with the FBI. Hannah asks for one more day.
- Grady sees the strange man trying to break in. He stops them. It is Eric, the head of security at The Shop. Grady tells Eric to leave and then breaks into Hannah’s place himself. Inside, he finds the bag full of money.
- Hannah asks Jules to go to her home and find Bailey’s piggy bank, which may contain clues. Jules does so and finds a key inside.
- Jake tells Hannah that his Private Investigator has done some digging into Owen and Bailey’s lives. There are no records of either of them. They practically don’t exist.
The Last Thing He Told Me Season 1 Episode 4 Release Date and Time
Episode 4 will be released on Apple TV+ on Friday, April 28th, 2023, at midnight PT. Episode 4 is titled “Witness to Your Life” and will have a run time of 38 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch The Last Thing He Told Me Season 1 Episode 4 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Before returning to San Francisco, Hannah and Bailey will head to Grady’s offices. He won’t be there, though. Hannah will try to find out more information about the US Marshal anyway.
- The FBI will grow tired of Hannah ignoring their requests. They will try and arrest her.
- Hannah will discover something shocking about Owen and destroy her phone in anger. Bailey will find out about the lack of records and bolts. Hannah will search Austin for her but will be unable to find Bailey.
- Bailey will eventually return to the hotel after some contemplation. The FBI will track them down. Hannah and Bailey will be forced to run.