We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Servant Season 4 Episode 6 and include the release date and where to watch online.
Sean (Toby Kebbell) and Dorothy (Lauren Ambrose) are back on the same team together once again and they both agree they want Leanne (Nell Tiger Free) out. In “Neighbors”, the couple hosts a cocktail party for all the new residents on the street, hoping to figure out which ones are the cult members. They need allies in this battle and are now happy to side with the Church of the Lesser Saints. Of course, Leanne is eager to fight back with her own army of followers. It’s an intriguing installment that works like a game, as the viewers try to figure out who the cult members are. Here’s what happened in Servant Season 4 Episode 5:
- Dorothy asks to be placed in her wheelchair; she is ready to move around the house again. Her first task involves grabbing an envelope addressed to her. This is a letter from the Church of the Lesser Saints, they want Leanne back.
- Sean and Dorothy decide to throw a party to figure out which of the new residents are the cult members, as they now want to join forces with them. Sean invites all the new neighbors.
- Julian is at first unsure of the plan, wanting Leanne to stay with the family, but Sean starts to convince him that she is dangerous.
- Dorothy sees Leanne talking to her followers in the park. She wants this madness to end and for Leanne to be gone immediately.
- At the party, Sean and Dorothy interrogate the guests, looking for any clues from the cult members. A young couple seems particularly odd, but they aren’t the only strange guests.
- Leanne’s followers raid the neighbor’s homes while they are away. They find a piece of art that looks suspicious.
- Dorothy suspects an old man with a scar on his neck. She coerces him and Leanne into the garden together, but the creep just propositions her instead.
- Sean and Dorothy are out of ideas, they decide to cut the lights. This works and two strangers try to kidnap Leanne. She fights back, causing the ground to shake and the house to move. Sean is nearly hit by the chandelier. Julian protects Jericho.
- Leanne is freed and unharmed after her little episode, she walks outside to find a massive sinkhole in the middle of the street. She looks into it with a mixture of excitement and fear. Her followers crowd around, and one drops to their knees.
Servant Season 4 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
Episode 6 of Season 4 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, February 17th, 2023. The release time is 12 am PT. Episode 6 is titled “Zoo” and will have a run time of 29 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Servant Season 4 Episode 6 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Leanne has made it abundantly clear that she has supernatural powers, creating a sinkhole to free herself from her captors. Julian was on the fence about this and now fears her the same as the rest. He will want nothing more to do with her.
- Sean and Dorothy’s plan failed and Leanne remained unharmed. She still wants them to stay as a family unit though. Will they just pack up and run away, or will they try more absurd ideas to get rid of her?
- Leanne’s followers discovered some strange artwork in one of the homes, I wouldn’t be surprised if some or all of the new neighbors are from the Church. Hopefully, they will come to the Turners’ aid.