We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Shrinking Season 1 Episode 8, including the release date and where to watch online.
Rebellious therapist Jimmy (Jason Segel) has a lot of apologizing in “Apology Tour,” having upset a whole party of guests and then sleeping with his dead wife’s best friend. He tries to make amends and grow while the other cast members go through a similar progression. It’s another hilarious and moving installment with feel-good moments and a predictable end. Here’s what happened in Shrinking Season 1 Episode 7:
- The party guests wake up with differing hangovers. Jimmy and Gaby wake up in bed together and freak out. Gaby lies, telling Alice that she slept in the guest bedroom. Alice is awkward around Sean and asks him to forget about the previous night.
- Jimmy apologizes to Brian, whose proposal party he ruined. Brian is upset but also quite ecstatic. Charlie said yes and now has an amazing proposal story to tell.
- Meg stays over to help Paul. They visit the doctors for a check-up, and Brian sorts the paperwork. Meg offers Paul a room at her place, but he rejects his daughter’s offer.
- Liz is worried about her husband retiring and getting on her nerves.
- Gaby and Jimmy are awkward around each other at work. Gaby says that she has spoken with Tia (Jimmy’s dead wife) and forgiven her. Because they don’t have feelings for each other and are drunk, she thinks it is alright. Jimmy realizes that he is selfish and apologizes to Gaby.
- Sean’s latest job interview goes terribly, and he goes for a walk with Liz instead of Alice. He tells Liz that he likes cooking.
- Gaby and Alice have a heart-to-heart. Gaby comforts Alice about her mistake.
- Meg and Paul argue about their living arrangements. Meg is angry that Paul puts other people before his own family.
- Sean throws a barbecue, and the whole gang gathers.
- Jimmy finally speaks with Tia and apologizes for sleeping with Gaby. Of course, Alice overhears Jimmy’s confession.
Shrinking Season 1 Episode 8 Release Date and Time
Season 1 Episode 8 will be released on Apple TV+ on Friday, March 10th, 2023. The release time is midnight PT. Episode 8 is titled “Boop” and will have a run time of 29 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Shrinking Season 1 Episode 8 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Alice has overheard Jimmy saying that he slept with Gaby. Alice was starting to trust her dad again and also had a lot of respect for Gaby. This will be devastating for Alice, who will spiral out of control.
- Sean will try to comfort Alice and find confidence in his cooking skills.
- Paul has ruined his fragile relationship with Meg. He’ll talk to Gaby and Jimmy about this argument. Will they suggest he moves away to be with Meg? Will he eventually decide to move away on his own accord?
- Gaby and Jimmy had made peace with their mistake, but now Alice is aware of their hook-up; it will be brought up again. Alice may confront Gaby about this mistake. Things may get rather personal and ugly.