We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 11, and include the release date and where to watch online.
Just when you thought that the romantic tension between Senpai and Nagatoro (voiced by Sumire Uesaka) couldn’t get any stronger, she doubled down this week, insisting her request for a kiss was far from a joke.
It seemed hard for Senpai to wrap his head around this revelation, as he just kept digging his hole deeper and deeper. Of course, introducing a new Sunomiya family member named Hana did not help his case much.
Still, by the end of the episode, it was clear to everyone but Senpai, at least, that it was time for their relationship to progress, with Hana suggesting he ask her out on a date.
- Senpai wonders what the subject of his latest painting should be as Nagatoro walks in.
- Senpai is immediately reminded of her request for a kiss the other day but is still convinced this is an elaborate joke on her end to make fun of him.
- When Nagatoro sees his blank canvas, Senpai admits he wanted her to model for him.
- Nagatoro disappears to change and reappears moments later in her school swimsuit.
- After painting for a while, Senpai offers Nagatoro a break. She jokingly complains about her back hurting, but Senpai grows concerned for her well-being. Nagatoro tells him that he can massage her back if he’s so concerned.
- Senpai attempts to massage Nagatoro’s back.
- Nagatoro tells Senpai she has decided to join the judo club.
- Nagatoro says her goal is to win against her old rival and earn Senpai’s kiss as a reward.
- Senpai says he never actually agreed to kiss her, saying a kiss isn’t something you should treat like a “game prize.” However, Nagatoro says the answer is not that complicated and asks again if he wants to or not.
- As Nagatoro tries to get Senpai to answer her question, Hana Sunomiya, cousin to the former president, Sana Sunomiya, walks in and asks to join the art club.
- Senpai explains that they were in their middle school art club together.
- Hana asks if they are in a relationship, as she heard them arguing about a kiss before she walked in. The two quickly deny it.
- Gamo comes to pick Nagatoro up for their first judo practice and jokes that Senpai has found himself another girl.
- Hana tells Senpai that she can see something different about them, specifically that they’re more colorful than his old art.
- Having noticed Nagatoro struggle during practice, Orihara wonders if something has Nagatoro distracted. Gamo says it’s because “her precious boyfriend might get taken from her.”
- Gamo and Orihara tease Nagatoro, wondering if she will choose judo or Senpai, but Nagatoro assures them she can have both.
- Senpai admits to missing Nagatoro but is unsure what to do, so Hana tells him he must ask her on a date.
Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 11 Release Date and Time
Episode 11 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Saturday, March 11th, 2023. The release time is 1:30 p.m. ET. The title of episode 11 is unknown at this time, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 11 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
Instead of taking the confession back, Nagatoro surprised both viewers and Senpai by doubling down on her request for a kiss from Senpai. While that will surely change the dynamic of their relationship, hopefully in a good way. It’s hard to tell for sure when Senpai seems as nervous as he is, but surely he will be able to tap into his newfound confidence to make things happen here soon.
- In the preview for next week, Senpai runs into Sunomiya. If she’s heard anything from Hana, I am sure the older cousin will be instrumental in convincing Senpai to ask Nagatoro on a date.
- While I think he will struggle at first, I think by the end of the episode, Senpai will find the courage to ask Nagatoro on a formal date which she will agree to.