This article contains predictions for the Hulu series Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 6, and includes the release date and where to watch online.
Unbeknownst to me, Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 5 was a flashback episode. So rather than focus on Kaleesha’s murder, the show took us way back to Damon’s trial. Here’s what went down in the fifth episode of Reasonable Doubt.
- The episode took place in 2007.
- After Damon is accused of a crime, and he maintains his innocence, Jax decides to represent him.
- Despite her efforts and growing friendship/romance, Jax is unable to make the jury believe that Damon did not commit murder.
- After DaMon gets sent to prison, Jax gets into a car crash with Lewis — which is how she meets her future husband.
- At the end of the episode, Jax calls either Damon or Lewis.
Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 6 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to release on Hulu on 25th October 2022 at 12 am ET. Episode 6 is titled “Renegade” and will have a run time of 47 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 6, on Hulu on the date mentioned above.
On my last predictions for Reasonable Doubt, I was unaware that the next episode was going to be a flashback. Therefore, many of my previous predictions remain the same. However, as there were a few developments in the previous episode (i.e. Jax’s car crash, the phone call, etc.), a few of my opinions have changed. Below are just a few predictions on what I think could occur in the next episode.
- Jax will have called Damon. And they’ll get closer and closer throughout the rest of the season.
- However, I think that will be a bad move on Jax’s part. And that is because I think Reasonable Doubt is going to shock us and reveal that Damon was responsible for the murder he was imprisoned for.
- So does that mean she’ll end up with Lewis? I don’t think so. Instead, I think that she’ll end up single but happy.
- But will Brayden also be guilty of murder, as I previously suggested? Right now, I think only one of them will be guilty. And I’m leaning more toward Damon.
- Sarah will return in the next episode, and she’ll be a huge suspect in Kaleesha’s murder. But I think it’ll be a red herring.
You can watch this series with a subscription to Hulu.